Frightland COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Frightland Haunted Attractions is implementing numerous policies and procedures in conjunction with the Delaware Department of Health to keep our guests and our staff (& ghouls) safe while on our property.
1. Tickets will be available via a timed ticketing system to reduce capacity on property at any one time. We highly recommend pre-purchasing your tickets online ahead of time due to the limited capacity we will have onsite as each time-slot will almost certainly sell out. Pre-purchasing your ticket online will ensure a sell out will not affect you.
This season we will have one ticket type: FrightPass. The FrightPass includes all 8 attractions, which guests will go through in a pre-determined order starting with the Haunted Hayride. This creates one directional flow and limits the need for tickets to be handled multiple times. This season’s FrightPass is $35 if pre-purchased online. ou will purchase your ticket for the time slot you want to arrive at. You will have a 15 minute window to arrive at our Security Station so a 7:00p ticket allows you to arrive at our Security Station between 7:00p and 7:15p. If you did not pre-purchase a ticket online & we have any slots available when you arrive the on site FrightPass is $45.
All guests will need to sign a waiver.
2. All guests and staff (and ghouls) will be required to wear a face covering at all times. This face covering must cover both nose and mouth and follow the state law found here. There are no exceptions to this rule.
3. Guests (and staff and ghouls) will have a temperature check done at the security gates. Anyone with a temperature of or higher than 100.4 will not be allowed to enter Frightland. You can e-mail us to reschedule your visit.
4. Our queue lines have been redesigned to ensure social distancing is adhered to. There must be 6 feet distance between your party and any other guests at all times on Frightland property. We have closed every other lane of the queue lines to ensure social distancing is followed.
5. All staff and ghouls will be required to wash their hands regularly and / or use supplied hand sanitizer. Numerous hand sanitizing stations are available around the Frightland grounds for guest use and we urge you to utilize them. Some attractions will require hand sanitizer use before entering.
6. A No-Touch policy will be in effect this season and ghouls will adhere to social distancing, except where a physical barrier exists between you.
7. Whoever you came to Frightland with is who you will go through the attractions with. We will not combine groups this season. The exception to this is our Haunted Hayride, where each party will be separated 6 feet by a social distancing spacer.
8. Most customer touch points have been removed. For the few touch points that remain due to safety, such as handrails, these will be regularly sanitized. The hay wagons will be sanitized after each group.
Frightland prides ourselves on exceeding the requirements to open our haunted gates in the safest manner for our guests, ghouls and staff. As with any contagious virus, there is still a risk of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering Frightland Haunted Attractions.